How are fund categorised in Fund Holdings by sector?
1. Funds are firstly categorized by the market capitalization of the invested equities i.e. Large, Mid, Small or Multi Cap Equities.
2. Funds can also be categorized by their investment style or strategy i.e. growth, value, aggressive growth, GARP, deep value or blend.
3. Refining your analysis by Fund Cap and Equity Style will give you interesting insights into the stocks stock selection and categprization by fund managers.
How can I find popular stocks among fund managers?
1.Select "Fund Holding Trends" from "Holdings" menu. 2. Refine your analysis down to a sector level and see which are the popular stocks within a sector by clicking on "Sector" button from header menu of the page. 3. Select the sectors of your choice ...
How can I find popular stocks among Company Insiders?
1. Select "Insider Holding Trends" from "Market Trends" drop down menu. 2. Click the "Sector" button to refine your analysis down to a sector level. 3. Select from a wide range of sectors and sub-sectors and click 'OK'. TIP * To see the least ...
How do you see the companies that make up the median shown in Financial Health?
1. Mouse over the median value of financial ratios and you will see the number of companies within the sector making up the median value. 2. Click on the specific median value of your selected ratio and the detailed list of the companies will be ...
How do you setup a custom peer group of stocks in Financial Health?
1. Click the edit icon next to MyPeer. 2. Use the search bar to find and add the securities of your choice to your custom peer list. Remember to click Save. 3. You will now see the financial ratio medians of the securities in your custom "MyPeer" ...
How to create a custom stock screener?
1. Select Screener from the Top menu. 2. Select "Custom" from left design panel. 3. Click on "+ New" to create a New custom screener. 4. Select "Add Criteria". This will allow you to add you main criteria you will use to screen you stocks. You can ...