How can I find popular stocks among fund managers?
1.Select "Fund Holding Trends" from "Holdings" menu.
2. Refine your analysis down
to a sector level and see which are the popular stocks within a sector by clicking on "Sector" button from header menu of the page.
3. Select the sectors of your choice and click OK.
* See the least popular stocks by click on "Position" and selecting "Decreased"
* Click on the stock name to review detailed fund holding activities for a particular stock.
How are fund categorised in Fund Holdings by sector?
1. Funds are firstly categorized by the market capitalization of the invested equities i.e. Large, Mid, Small or Multi Cap Equities. 2. Funds can also be categorized by their investment style or strategy i.e. growth, value, aggressive ...
How can I find popular stocks among Company Insiders?
1. Select "Insider Holding Trends" from "Market Trends" drop down menu. 2. Click the "Sector" button to refine your analysis down to a sector level. 3. Select from a wide range of sectors and sub-sectors and click 'OK'. TIP * To see the least ...
How do you setup a custom peer group of stocks in Financial Health?
1. Click the edit icon next to MyPeer. 2. Use the search bar to find and add the securities of your choice to your custom peer list. Remember to click Save. 3. You will now see the financial ratio medians of the securities in your custom "MyPeer" ...
How do you see the companies that make up the median shown in Financial Health?
1. Mouse over the median value of financial ratios and you will see the number of companies within the sector making up the median value. 2. Click on the specific median value of your selected ratio and the detailed list of the companies will be ...
Do you provide search option for economic indicators?
Yes, you can search for economic indicators by typing an indicator name (i.e. inflation rate) to the "search bar" located at the top-right corner. In order to get specific results, you should type "country and/or data source name "i.e. United States ...