How do you create an indexed chart?
1. Select "ChartPro" from the "Analyze" drop down menu.
2. Search and select your securities and data fields, and click Add to plot your chart.
3. Select "Normalization" from the data drop down menu in the bottom left of the screen. This will create an indexed chart.
4. Your chart will now be indexed at 100 based on your start date selected.
Tip - Remember you click Save to save your charts and re-plot them later. All you saved charts can be found in the MyCharts menu.
How to create a custom functions in ChartPro?
1. Plot your chart by selecting the symbols and data fields of your choice. 2. Select "Show Custom Formulas" in the bottom left of the screen. This will allow you to create your custom formulae. 3. Click "Add Function" to create a custom function. ...
Customizing your chart
Easily customize your charts to create the best picture to tell your best story.
How to create a custom stock screener?
1. Select Screener from the Top menu. 2. Select "Custom" from left design panel. 3. Click on "+ New" to create a New custom screener. 4. Select "Add Criteria". This will allow you to add you main criteria you will use to screen you stocks. You can ...
Can I compare economic indicators on a single chart?
Yes, you can do that. You can compare indicators that belong to a country or you can compare different countries for the same indicator. Let's compare "US Yearly Inflation Rate" with "Canada Yearly Inflation Rate". Please follow these steps: 1- Go to ...
How do you create a simple grid?
1.Select GridPro from the Tools menu. 2. Search and select your symbols and data fields to create your grid. 3. Your Grid will be created as per the field and symbol selection. TIP - Remember you can save your grids to recall them later. Saved grids ...