How do you create an indexed chart?
1. Select "ChartPro" from the "Analyze" drop down menu.
2. Search and select your securities and data fields, and click Add to plot your chart.
3. Select "Normalization" from the data drop down menu in the bottom left of the screen. This will create an indexed chart.
4. Your chart will now be indexed at 100 based on your start date selected.
Tip - Remember you click Save to save your charts and re-plot them later. All you saved charts can be found in the MyCharts menu.
How to create a custom functions in ChartPro?
1. Plot your chart by selecting the symbols and data fields of your choice. 2. Select "Show Custom Formulas" in the bottom left of the screen. This will allow you to create your custom formulae. 3. Click "Add Function" to create a custom function. ...
How do you plot a basic chart
Plotting basic charts are now easy with EquityRT's charting tool - ChartPro. 1. 2. Select symbol of your choice. 3. Select function of our choice by search or from the function list. 4. Click on Add and update chart selection parameters. 5. Select ...
Customizing your chart
Easily customize your charts to create the best picture to tell your best story.
How to create a custom stock screener?
1. Select Screener from the Top menu. 2. Select "Custom" from left design panel. 3. Click on "+ New" to create a New custom screener. 4. Select "Add Criteria". This will allow you to add you main criteria you will use to screen you stocks. You can ...
How do you customize your dashboard?
1. Click on "Customize" to start customizing the layout of your Dashboard by adding widgets of your choice. 2. Click on "Find widget" to see and select the widgets you want on your dashboard. 3. Select Widgets of your choice by checking the boxes. ...