How do you customize your dashboard?
1. Click on "Customize" to start customizing the layout of your Dashboard by adding widgets of your choice.
2. Click on "Find widget" to see and select the widgets you want on your dashboard.
3. Select Widgets of your choice by checking the boxes.
Creating your custom security watchlist
1. You can easily create multiple watchlists of stocks.
2. Click on the edit button to start creating your watchlist.
3. Click on "Add List" to create a new watchlist.
4. Give your list a name and click "Create" .
5. You can now add the securities you want in your list by searching and adding them using the "Add Symbol" bar.
Customize the fields on your watchlist
1. You can customer the fields on your watchlists
2. Click the field selection button that can be found on the top right of your watchlist.
3. Select the fields you want on your watchlist by checking the relevant boxes.
TIP - You can use the "Add Symbol" option above the watchlist table to quickly add a security to any of your watchlists.
How to create a custom functions in ChartPro?
1. Plot your chart by selecting the symbols and data fields of your choice. 2. Select "Show Custom Formulas" in the bottom left of the screen. This will allow you to create your custom formulae. 3. Click "Add Function" to create a custom function. ...
How to create a custom stock screener?
1. Select Screener from the Tools menu. 2. Select "Custom" from left design panel. 3. Click on "+ New" to create a New custom screener. 4. Select "Add Criteria". This will allow you to add you main criteria you will use to screen you stocks. You can ...
How do you setup a custom peer group of stocks in Financial Health?
1. Click the edit icon next to MyPeer. 2. Use the search bar to find and add the securities of your choice to your custom peer list. Remember to click Save. 3. You will now see the financial ratio medians of the securities in your custom "MyPeer" ...
How do you create an indexed chart?
1. Select "ChartPro" from the "Analyze" drop down menu. 2. Search and select your securities and data fields, and click Add to plot your chart. 3. Select "Normalization" from the data drop down menu in the bottom left of the screen. This will create ...
How to set alerts?
A. Setting up alerts in the Alert Center. 1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen to reveal the Profile Menu. 2. Select "Alert Centre" to launch the Alert Center. This is where your alerts will be setup. 2. Search and select ...