How do you overlay News in technical analysis?
1. Click on the "Select Mark Items" drop down option.
2. Select the "News" checkbox to overlay news headlines on your chart.
3. Click on the yellow news icon on the chart to read the news article. The news article can be copied and pasted using the Copy button
4. Follow the same steps to overlay and view financials and dividends on your chart.
How to compare price movements of multiple stocks using Technical Analysis?
1. Select Technical Analysis from the Tools menu. 2. Select symbol of your choice using the "Search Symbol" bar on top right corner of your screen. 3. Once your chart has been plotted you can use the "Compare or Add Symbol" to make share price ...
Can I compare economic indicators on a single chart?
Yes, you can do that. You can compare indicators that belong to a country or you can compare different countries for the same indicator. Let's compare "US Yearly Inflation Rate" with "Canada Yearly Inflation Rate". Please follow these steps: 1- Go to ...
How do you setup a custom peer group of stocks in Financial Health?
1. Click the edit icon next to MyPeer. 2. Use the search bar to find and add the securities of your choice to your custom peer list. Remember to click Save. 3. You will now see the financial ratio medians of the securities in your custom "MyPeer" ...
How do you see the companies that make up the median shown in Financial Health?
1. Mouse over the median value of financial ratios and you will see the number of companies within the sector making up the median value. 2. Click on the specific median value of your selected ratio and the detailed list of the companies will be ...
How to set alerts?
A. Setting up alerts in the Alert Center. 1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen to reveal the Profile Menu. 2. Select "Alert Centre" to launch the Alert Center. This is where your alerts will be setup. 2. Search and select ...