How to create a custom stock screener?
1. Select Screener from the Top menu.
2. Select "Custom" from left design panel.
3. Click on "+ New" to create a New custom screener.
4. Select "Add Criteria". This will allow you to add you main criteria you will use to screen you stocks. You can choose from a wide range of ratios conveniently categories making your screening process easy.
5. You can easily apply limits and thresholds to your criteria to zone in on stocks that meet your specific investment requirements.
6. Select "Country" and "Sector" to refine your screening to specific industry sectors in you selected countries.
7. If you need to update the selection Criteria just click on "Apply" and "Save" the changes .
How to create a custom functions in ChartPro?
1. Plot your chart by selecting the symbols and data fields of your choice. 2. Select "Show Custom Formulas" in the bottom left of the screen. This will allow you to create your custom formulae. 3. Click "Add Function" to create a custom function. ...
How do you customize your dashboard?
1. Click on "Customize" to start customizing the layout of your Dashboard by adding widgets of your choice. 2. Click on "Find widget" to see and select the widgets you want on your dashboard. 3. Select Widgets of your choice by checking the boxes. ...
How do you create an indexed chart?
1. Select "ChartPro" from the "Analyze" drop down menu. 2. Search and select your securities and data fields, and click Add to plot your chart. 3. Select "Normalization" from the data drop down menu in the bottom left of the screen. This will create ...
How do you create a simple grid?
1.Select GridPro from the Tools menu. 2. Search and select your symbols and data fields to create your grid. 3. Your Grid will be created as per the field and symbol selection. TIP - Remember you can save your grids to recall them later. Saved grids ...
How do you setup a custom peer group of stocks in Financial Health?
1. Click the edit icon next to MyPeer. 2. Use the search bar to find and add the securities of your choice to your custom peer list. Remember to click Save. 3. You will now see the financial ratio medians of the securities in your custom "MyPeer" ...