How do you plot a basic chart
Plotting basic charts are now easy with EquityRT's charting tool - ChartPro.
2. Select symbol of your choice.
3. Select function of our choice by search or from the function list.
4. Click on Add and update chart selection parameters.
5. Select the Frequency and time range,
6. Save your chart for future use.
7. Access the saved Charts from MyCharts tab.
How do you create an indexed chart?
1. Select "ChartPro" from the "Analyze" drop down menu. 2. Search and select your securities and data fields, and click Add to plot your chart. 3. Select "Normalization" from the data drop down menu in the bottom left of the screen. This will create ...
How to create a custom functions in ChartPro?
1. Plot your chart by selecting the symbols and data fields of your choice. 2. Select "Show Custom Formulas" in the bottom left of the screen. This will allow you to create your custom formulae. 3. Click "Add Function" to create a custom function. ...
Customizing your chart
Easily customize your charts to create the best picture to tell your best story.
Can I compare economic indicators on a single chart?
Yes, you can do that. You can compare indicators that belong to a country or you can compare different countries for the same indicator. Let's compare "US Yearly Inflation Rate" with "Canada Yearly Inflation Rate". Please follow these steps: 1- Go to ...
How to compare price movements of multiple stocks using Technical Analysis?
1. Select Technical Analysis from the Tools menu. 2. Select symbol of your choice using the "Search Symbol" bar on top right corner of your screen. 3. Once your chart has been plotted you can use the "Compare or Add Symbol" to make share price ...